Plan to be with us all day on July 27 for Homecoming! We will celebrate 42 years as a church! Don't miss this highlight day.
Unless otherwise announced on Sunday, the following meet each week.
Monday, 6:30 PM, OVERCOMERS meet in the fellowship hall.
Wednesday, 6:30 AWANA program
Sunday, 8:00 AM Men's Prayer; 8:45 AM, Men's Bible Study; 4:00 PM, Sounds of Harvest Ensemble; 4:15, Music 101; 4:30 PM, Adult Choir practices in auditorium, 5:15 Youth choir practices in choir room and Children's choir practices in room 13, Following evening service 3John2 for me and YOU meets in room 10.
HARVEST CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
(Rates for the 2010 - 2011 school year)
School hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (Daily devotions)
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM Wednesday (Chapel Services Wednesday mornings)
|Yearly tuition||$ 3800.00|
|Non-refundable deposit||$ 300.00|
|Monthly tuition||$ 350.00 (for 10 months)|
|Paces||$ 150.00 (3 payments of $50.00 each)|
|Repeat Paces||$ 4.00 each (if necessary)|
Steps for placement:
1. Read Harvest Christian Academy handbook.
2. Fill out waiting list form and return to office.
3. Schedule appointment with the principal (parents and student required to attend).
4. Upon acceptance at time of appointment, sign paperwork, have it notarized and pay deposit and first month’s tuition and 1/3
of Pace fee ($700).
Items needed for placement:
1. Current immunization forms/school physical (Must have before student attends school.)
2. Copy of withdrawal grades
3. Copy of birth certificate/social security card
1. Copy of Florida driver's license (If paying tuition by check)
Accelerated Christian Education
We use the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum as the basis for our teaching. From its beginning in 1970, ACE has maintained high biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
ACE's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
Children must be at a level where they can perform.
They must have reasonable goals.
Their learning must be controlled, and they must be motivated.
Their learning must be measurable.
Their learning must be rewarded.
Click here for important School Documents