It's EVERYBODY'S BIRTHDAY.......don't miss the fun!
Dr. Charles Keen is our speaker for the morning service. Missionary Chris Pledger is with us in the evening service, after which we will enjoy our Taste of Nations Fellowship following the evening service.
HCA Graduation service is 7:00 PM on Wednesday, May 29, in the church auditorium.
Parent Support Group meets at 10:00 and visitation with students is 1-5 on the property at CT.
CT parents meet in the auditorium following the morning service at Harvest Baptist Church.
We will observe the Lord's Supper in the evening service on June 2.
The line forms at 5:30 for a delicious and reasonable supper with superb folks! Be here!
Unless otherwise announced on Sunday, the following meet each week.
Monday, 6:30 PM, OVERCOMERS meet in the fellowship hall.
Sunday, 8:00 AM Men's Prayer; 8:45 AM, Men's Bible Study; 4:30 PM, Adult Choir practices in auditorium and teen choir practices in choir room
(Rates for the 2010 - 2011 school year)
School hours: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (Daily devotions)
8:30 AM - 1:00 PM Wednesday (Chapel Services Wednesday mornings)
|Non-refundable deposit||$ 300.00|
|Monthly tuition||$ 350.00 (for 10 months)|
||$ 150.00 (3 payments of $50.00 each)|
||$ 4.00 each (if necessary)|
Steps for placement:
1. Read Harvest Christian Academy handbook.
2. Fill out waiting list form and return to office.
3. Schedule appointment with the principal (parents and student required to attend).
4. Upon acceptance at time of appointment, sign paperwork, have it notarized and pay deposit and first month’s tuition and 1/3
of Pace fee ($700).
Items needed for placement:
1. Current immunization forms/school physical (Must have before student attends school.)
2. Copy of withdrawal grades
3. Copy of birth certificate/social security card
1. Copy of Florida driver's license (If paying tuition by check)
Accelerated Christian Education
We use the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) curriculum as the basis for our teaching. From its beginning in 1970, ACE has maintained high biblical and academic standards and remained committed to setting children on a path for success. The goal is the same today: to prepare children for the world today and give them the academic and spiritual tools necessary to achieve their God-given potential.
ACE's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
Children must be at a level where they can perform.
They must have reasonable goals.
Their learning must be controlled, and they must be motivated.
Their learning must be measurable.
Their learning must be rewarded.
Click here for important School Documents